Close
(0) Shopping cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shopping Categories
    Filters
    Preferences
    Search
    Thursday, September 26, 2024 9:50:51 PM

Looking for 30A DC Contactor to Handle 120V AC Loads

3 days ago
    #213 Quote
    I am interested in a 30A high voltage DC contactor, 12V/24V coil.
    I would like to know if this device can handle AC loads. I see that the device is rated for 12-900V DC, can it handle 120V AC? All amps are well below 30.
    Thanks.
    3 days ago
    #214 Quote
    schlereth wrote:
    I am interested in a 30A high voltage DC contactor, 12V/24V coil.
    I would like to know if this device can handle AC loads. I see that the device is rated for 12-900V DC, can it handle 120V AC? All amps are well below 30.
    Thanks.

Hello, this 30A contractor (ATO-DCCON-HV30) works for AC and also can handle 120V AC. The coil voltage can be selected for 12V DC or 24V DC.
    ATO.com
    3 days ago
    #216 Quote
    ATO wrote:
    Hello, this 30A contractor (ATO-DCCON-HV30) works for AC and also can handle 120V AC. The coil voltage can be selected for 12V DC or 24V DC.

Thank you for your fast response. Can you clarify further, please? will the contactor work well with a load of 12-900V DC, and will it work for AC loads as well? Is there a range on what voltage load I can use with AC? For example, would it work with a 220V AC load as well as a 120V AC load? Additionally, the main contact has female M5 threading. Does the bolt come with the product, or would one need to buy one separately?
    3 days ago
    #218 Quote
    schlereth wrote:
    Thank you for your fast response. Can you clarify further, please? will the contactor work well with a load of 12-900V DC, and will it work for AC loads as well? Is there a range on what voltage load I can use with AC? For example, would it work with a 220V AC load as well as a 120V AC load? Additionally, the main contact has female M5 threading. Does the bolt come with the product, or would one need to buy one separately?

The contactor can work normally with a load of 12-900V DC, so the rated load voltage range is 12-900V DC. It can work with 220V AC load and 120V AC load, no problem. The main contacts do Not have female M5 threads, and the fixing bolts need to be purchased separately.
    ATO.com
    3 days ago
    #219 Quote
    ATO wrote:
    The contactor can work normally with a load of 12-900V DC, so the rated load voltage range is 12-900V DC. It can work with 220V AC load and 120V AC load, no problem. The main contacts do Not have female M5 threads, and the fixing bolts need to be purchased separately.
    Alright. If the main contacts do not have female M5 threads, what kind of threads do they have?
    3 days ago
    #220 Quote
    schlereth wrote:
    Alright. If the main contacts do not have female M5 threads, what kind of threads do they have?
    The main contact thread of ATO-ADH30 is M4, and the main contact thread of ATO-ADH50 is M5.
    ATO.com
    3 days ago
    #222 Quote
    ATO wrote:
    The main contact thread of ATO-ADH30 is M4, and the main contact thread of ATO-ADH50 is M5.
    Thank you for all the information and your help!