Close
(0) Shopping cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shopping Categories
    Filters
    Preferences
    Search
    Thursday, September 26, 2024 11:20:23 PM

Brushless DC Motor Controller Error Code

2 months ago
    #97 Quote
    Hi dear friends, I am receiving a 6 flash error code on my Brushless DC Driver (SKU: ATO-BLDC-C750) but I do not see a table in the spec sheet that outlines what this error code entails. Could you let me know what it means when the red LED flashes 6 times? Please refer to the image below. We don’t have much hooked up to it.
    Thank you.
    2 months ago
    #98 Quote
    Mcilraith wrote:
    Hi dear friends, I am receiving a 6 flash error code on my Brushless DC Driver (SKU: ATO-BLDC-C750) but I do not see a table in the spec sheet that outlines what this error code entails. Could you let me know what it means when the red LED flashes 6 times? Please refer to the image below. We don’t have much hooked up to it.
    Thank you.

Please double-check that the extension cord is connected correctly.
    ATO.com
    2 months ago
    #99 Quote
    ATO wrote:
    Please double-check that the extension cord is connected correctly.

I double-checked that all the leads to the motor are correct. We ran it without the motor cables and got the same 6-flash error code. Please advise what to do next.
    2 months ago
    #101 Quote
    Mcilraith wrote:
    I double-checked that all the leads to the motor are correct. We ran it without the motor cables and got the same 6-flash error code. Please advise what to do next.

Please connect the wires according to the wiring diagram we provide. The wire must be connected, and the controller will flash and alarm if the wire is removed. We guess that the cause of the problem is that you connected the extension cord, and the improper wiring caused the alarm. Try removing the extension cord and rewiring it according to the following wiring diagram.

ATO.com