Close
(0) Shopping cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shopping Categories
    Filters
    Preferences
    Search
    Thursday, September 26, 2024 11:18:08 PM

Why is My Load Cell Transmitter Output Only 1.5V?

2 months ago
    #84 Quote
    Hello, I used ATO-LCTR-DY510 Load Cell Transmitter with 0-10V output for my load cell of 15000 tons. I'm able to zero the output value at no load situation. Then I put 10000 tons at the load cell, however, the maximum span is only 1.5V. Why?
    2 months ago
    #86 Quote
    Marco wrote:
    Hello, I used ATO-LCTR-DY510 Load Cell Transmitter with 0-10V output for my load cell of 15000 tons. I'm able to zero the output value at no load situation. Then I put 10000 tons at the load cell, however, the maximum span is only 1.5V. Why?

This should be that the load cell transmitter is not calibrated. Before using it, you need to calibrate both the load cell and transmitter. Please refer to our demo video for calibration: https://youtu.be/o3bVCWKPT0s.
    Note that when calibrating, the weight applied is at least 5% of the 15000kg of the load cell, which is 750Kg.
    ATO.com
    2 months ago
    #90 Quote
    ATO wrote:
    This should be that the load cell transmitter is not calibrated. Before using it, you need to calibrate both the load cell and transmitter. Please refer to our demo video for calibration: https://youtu.be/o3bVCWKPT0s.
    Note that when calibrating, the weight applied is at least 5% of the 15000kg of the load cell, which is 750Kg.

I think another thing to check is the wiring and connections. Sometimes a loose connection can cause issues with the output signal. Also, make sure your power supply is stable and within the required specifications.
    2 months ago
    #93 Quote
    Michelle wrote:
    I think another thing to check is the wiring and connections. Sometimes a loose connection can cause issues with the output signal. Also, make sure your power supply is stable and within the required specifications.

Or check the specifications of both your load cell and transmitter. Ensure that they are compatible with each other. Sometimes mismatched components can cause such issues. If the load cell transmitter is designed for a different range, it might not output the expected voltage.
    2 months ago
    #95 Quote
    I had a similar issue before, and it turned out to be a problem with the excitation voltage supplied to the load cell. Make sure the load cell is getting the correct excitation voltage as specified in its datasheet. If the excitation voltage is too low, the output signal can be lower than expected.