Close
(0) Shopping cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shopping Categories
    Filters
    Preferences
    Search
    Friday, September 27, 2024 1:15:53 AM

Recommend Load Cell and Controller for Aircraft Part Measurement

2 months ago
    #58 Quote
    We have a requirement to build a tool that measures the force in LBS applied to certain parts of our airplane in different configurations. The weight to be applied could go up to 12000 lbs. We have multiple measuring points, (starting with 3). We would need to read all from a single position (multiple display/reading). In some cases connect two load cells to one weight value (junction box).
    Do you also have a controller to connect multiple load cells with an output to a Windows computer software instead of a digital display?
    We are currently looking for (5x) ATO-LC-TC03 (10 ton) or ATO-LC-P01 (10 ton).
    For example, in the configuration below we would need to have 1 and sometimes 2 load cells.
    2 months ago
    #62 Quote
    I’ve worked with similar setups. Have you considered using a data acquisition system that can integrate with your load cells and offer more flexibility in data management?
    2 months ago
    #64 Quote
    Fredrik wrote:
    We have a requirement to build a tool that measures the force in LBS applied to certain parts of our airplane in different configurations. The weight to be applied could go up to 12000 lbs. We have multiple measuring points, (starting with 3). We would need to read all from a single position (multiple display/reading). In some cases connect two load cells to one weight value (junction box).
    Do you also have a controller to connect multiple load cells with an output to a Windows computer software instead of a digital display?
    We are currently looking for (5x) ATO-LC-TC03 (10 ton) or ATO-LC-P01 (10 ton).
    For example, in the configuration below we would need to have 1 and sometimes 2 load cells.

We can only provide multiple weighing sensors connected to a junction box, the junction box output signal is connected to the digital display of the load control instrument, and then the 485 signal output by the control instrument is connected to the Windows computer software to display the value of the load cell, including displaying the real-time data curve and history curve. Each load cell can be connected individually to the controller and displayed individually, or six load cells can be connected to the junction box and then to the load control to display values together.
    ATO.com
    2 months ago
    #67 Quote
    ATO wrote:
    We can only provide multiple weighing sensors connected to a junction box, the junction box output signal is connected to the digital display of the load control instrument, and then the 485 signal output by the control instrument is connected to the Windows computer software to display the value of the load cell, including displaying the real-time data curve and history curve. Each load cell can be connected individually to the controller and displayed individually, or six load cells can be connected to the junction box and then to the load control to display values together.

Are you able to provide a bill of material and a quote for a complete kit?
    1. (6x) load cells at 20000 lbs. each
    2. Junction box
    3. Load control instrument with display (able to read each weight)
    2 months ago
    #68 Quote
    Fredrik wrote:
    Are you able to provide a bill of material and a quote for a complete kit?
    1. (6x) load cells at 20000 lbs. each
    2. Junction box
    3. Load control instrument with display (able to read each weight)

If you just want a digital display of the load cell (no computer display required) recommend the following models:
    1. The ATO-LC-P01 load cell, 10 ton range, see the spec on: https://www.ato.com/compression-load-cell-300kg-to-50-ton
    2. Junction box ATO-LCBOX-10I, 6 Inlets to 1 Outlet, see spec on: https://www.ato.com/load-cell-junction-box
    3. Load control instrument with digital display ATO-DPM-LC5D, see spec on: https://www.ato.com/5-digit-display-controller-for-pressure-sensorhttps://www.ato.com/5-digit-display-controller-for-pressure-sensor
    Each load cell can be connected individually to the controller and displayed individually, or six load cells can be connected to the Junction box and then to the Load control to display values together.
    ATO.com
    2 months ago
    #71 Quote
    ATO wrote:

I’ve used ATO products before. Their junction boxes and load control instruments are reliable. The 485 signal output works well for integrating with PC software.
    2 months ago
    #72 Quote
    I want the load control instrument to be with both display and 485 signal output, then to be connected to the Windows computer software. Quote this load control instrument with 485 signals plus Windows computer software. Also, I will not be able to read the weight of each load cell because I will use the junction box, so I will be able to read the total weight of the 6 sensors, right?
    2 months ago
    #74 Quote
    Fredrik wrote:
    I want the load control instrument to be with both display and 485 signal output, then to be connected to the Windows computer software. Quote this load control instrument with 485 signals plus Windows computer software. Also, I will not be able to read the weight of each load cell because I will use the junction box, so I will be able to read the total weight of the 6 sensors, right?

Yes, using a junction box will sum up the signals, giving you the total weight. If you need individual readings, you’ll have to connect each load cell to its controller.
    2 months ago
    #79 Quote
    Fredrik wrote:

We recommend load control instrument with digital display ATO-DPM-TL6D, basic specs below:
    1. Input voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
    2. With 485 signal plus
    3. With Windows computer software
    4. Display controller + software + USB to 485 communication cable, Price: 623.55 USD/Unit, free shipping
    If you connect the 6 sensors to the junction box and then to the controller, it displays the total. It can also connect a single load cell to a single load controller to display the weight of a single load cell.
    ATO.com